Ongoing Self-Directed Learning
The Health Care Human Resource Sector Council is excited to roll out a new way for our industry to train and upskill; a way to incorporate technology and continued learning.
Introducing SkillsPass – a training management platform offering a catalogue of online courses, training, and webinars specific to our industry. Funded by Labour and Advance Education (LAE), the training is accessible to all people in our industry, and at no cost.
We invite Employers, Employees, Job Seekers in our industry to avail of this training to advance your skillset. Visit the Health Care Sector Council SkillsPass Portal today to find the course for you!
- Employers: You’re able to create a private portal to oversee all staff and all their training done via HCHRSC SkillsPass . Easily track and manage employee training in one place, and ensure your staff are well equipped to help your business succeed.
- Employees & Job Seekers: When you complete training, your certificate stays with you! You’ll have a private SkillsPass Worker Portal to hold your training records wherever you go. Choose to print or “share” with an organization with ease.
If you have any questions about getting started on the platform, contact the SkillsPass Customer Succes team via Adoption@SkillsPass.com
Upcoming Training Opportunities
Unbreakable Me: November 2, 2021 12:30-4pm
Registration for Long Term Care Nurse and Manager Leadership Courses now open! Register HERE
- TWM Virtual Participant Information January to March 2021
- TWM Virtual Employer Information Winter 2021
- Training Expense Reimbursement Criteria 2020-2021 Final September 16, 2020